Lytle Landscape Construction offers a unique service called one time maintenance. This service came from hearing client after client complain about how their weekly gardeners just don’t do a good enough job, or they don’t have the knowledge to do much more than “mow and blow”. So I started a service designed to do all the things gardener don’t do. This is meant to be done on a annual or semi annual basis, or to get your yard ready for a wedding, or party whenever it’s needed. All yards are different, So I will meet with you and assess whats needed, make recommendations and give you a detailed free estimate.
What we do:
1. Rake and weed all planter beds.
2. Adjust irrigation, replace broken heads, fix broken lines, re-program timer.
3. Adjust Landscape lighting, replace burnt out bulbs, fix broken wires, Clean bulbs.
4. Spray for any pest if needed.
5. Fertilize everything with Grow Power and Ironite. Acid food for Acid loving plants.
6. Trim plants as needed to restore them to their best potential.
7. Remove any dead plants.
8. Cultivate planters.
9. Plant Annuals, Perrinials or shrubs as needed, and patch sod.
10. Cover all bare soil with 2″-3″ of a quality compost to keep weeds down, moisture in, and this replaces the organic material in the soil over time.