7 REASONS WHY LYTLE LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION IS DIFFERENT.
1. Owner/Horticulturist Steve Lytle comes from a retail nursery back ground where the focus is heavy on customer service, education and landscape design, often educating other landscapers.
2. My policy is to do only one job at a time to ensure a high-quality landscape design or outdoor lighting job on-time and on-budget. I understand that as a home owner, it is important to see progress made each day when they come home from work and to get the job done quickly.
3. When you hire Steve, Steve is what you get. Not a crew that you can not communicate with, who’s boss is never around.
4. Of course, estimates are always free, but I give you much more. I provide a detailed bid with everything broken down plainly, so you know exactly what you are getting including a detailed drawing of how the job will look. I include detailed pictures of all the plants as well as our list of references.
5. I include our one-time maintenance program is detailed out on the one-time maintenance page here.
6. You get very friendly and knowledgeable (English speaking!) installers! My clients love them, and often contract with them as well to do their weekly maintenance.
7. You also get the satisfaction of our NO HASSLE GUARANTEE. All plants are guaranteed to 3-months against disease or defect, provided they are properly watered. If anything goes wrong in that time I simply come out and replace it, and advise the client of any needed changes in watering